Tuesday 1 April 2014

Trailer Tuesday (01/04/2014)

Trailer Tuesday continues! I'm finding that a majority of the trailers are for books from bigger publishing companies. I so rarely see a book trailer that I will be including those anyway!

If you would like to see your trailer featured here, or would like to share one you found and loved, please send me a link to it via Twitter, Facebook or my contact form on my blog.


Deliver Me by Kate Jarvik Birch



When I first pressed play I was sceptical. I thought it looked a little dull and cliche, but the pacing and words got to me. I have added this book to my to read list!


Xom-B by Jeremy Robinson



First person robot voice over? Awesome. Zombie twist at 1:30? Even more awesome!


The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian



This trailer does not give you a whole lot of information about the book synopsis, but it certainly made me read the synopsis just to find out what was going on and why!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the Xom-B trailer. While Xom-B isn't one of my self-pub titles (I'm a hybrid author) the trailer is 100% homemade. Took three days! So I'm thrilled you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed to hear it was homemade and only took three days! That's amazing, congratulations on producing such a great trailer and I hope to read your book soon.

      Delete

© The Evening eBook Read All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates